Our damage policy mirrors that of our carrier UPS. If you receive any damaged items, please use the following procedures to receive proper credit and/or replacement.
1. Inspect your items immediately upon reciept. ALL DAMAGES MUST BE REPORTED WITHIN 14 DAYS OF RECEIPT.
2. Keep ALL packaging. DO NOT THROW ANY OF THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING OUT. THIS WILL VOID ANY CLAIMS WITH UPS.
3. Fill out all fields in the return authrorization form which will be displayed after clicking the 'AGREE' button to report your damage.
4. Repack all damaged items in their ORIGINAL packing. UPS will pick up within 3 business days after you receive your return authorization. If UPS has not picked the parcel up, contact us and we will investigate the matter.
5. After your damaged parcel has been picked up, your item(s) will be replaced or your account will be credited.
If the previous steps have not been taken, WE ARE UNABLE TO BE REIMBURSED BY UPS AND, THEREFORE, WILL BE UNABLE TO REIMBURSE YOU.
We appreciate your cooperation.
Click below if you agree to the terms and wish to request a return.